For Children in grades 1-5 who:
- are beginners and need extra help.
- are having difficulty and need to catch-up.
- want to progress faster.
Everybody Reads Children's Workshop is an exciting new after-school reading program for children in the Portland area. We are experienced and highly qualified teachers, and we use the most advanced, research-proven methods and materials that can dramatically improve your child's reading skills.
We teach basic phonetic decoding skills so that the young reader can read easier and with good understanding. Call, Inquire and Sign Up Your Child Today. 236-9326.
For information on Everybody Reads Children's Workshop, click on these links.
- Information for Parents
- Why Choose the Everybody Reads Children's Workshop
- Class Schedules and Registration Information
- About the Teachers
- Related Classroom program description: 1997
- Related Classroom program description: 1999
- Fall'99 Student Results and Parent Comments
- Winter and Spring 2000 Results
- Grant Proposal
- Research Grounds for Grant Proposal
- ER Instructional Approach - Grant Proposal
- ER Research-based Curricular Programs - Grant Proposal
- ER Grant Proposal References
- Important Links
- Strengthening Reading Skills link
- Test Your Child's Reading Ability
- Some Research Supporting Our Programs
- Research on Phonics
- Additional Research and Bibliography
- How and Why Phonics Works
- Some Research Supporting Our Methods
- How to teach your child to read