10. "I love the smell of fried power supplies
in the morning."
9. Watching the FD chairman trying unsuccessfully to shoot an
to the 80 meter dipole through the top of a fir tree.
8. Seeing dignified QCWA members running around in
7. Mine field training in the cow pasture.
6. The barbecue. "CQ Food Day, CQ Food Day..."
5. Watching the FD chairman trying unsuccessfully to cook the
shot with the arrow while trying to raise the 80 meter dipole.
4. The eternal race between your fingers on the keyer paddles
and the no-code mosquito hovering above them.
3. Seeing the FD chairman's tent fly up in the air, and wishing
tied the 80 meter dipole to it as it flies over the fir tree.
2. Watching K9DOG lift his leg and improve your grounding system.
1. Learning from the FD chairman the correct procedure for using
to tune a shunt fed fir tree.